Totally Confused (Album: "Golden Feelings" (1993)) (BECK LYRICS)








.
I'm totally confused by you
I'm totally confused by you

Ten foot man
Makin' my lunch
You'll never understand
I want you so much

And I never never want it
And I never never want it
And I never never want it
And I never never want it

I'm totally confused by you
I'm totally confused by you

Screamin' in my face
Whisper in my ear
Put me in a suitcase
With the can of beer

And I never never want it
And I never never want it
And I never never want it
And I never never want it


.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)