Say What You Want (Album: "Wishful Thinking" (2014)) (NECK DEEP LYRICS)








.
I'm coming home
I'll be with you tomorrow,
I'll see you soon
I'll wake up next to you,
As long as you still want me to

Can't stand this place,
Is there anything here left for me, beside your face?
It's the only thing that's keeping me here

So go on,
Say what you want
We never talk about things,
You never let me in

You say to me
You say, "You're lucky"
I'll say the things that count for nothing,
When I'm away the nights are empty,
You gave your word you won't forget me


.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Rome Munich Rome

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics