We Build Then We Break (Album: "The Fray" (2009)) (THE FRAY LYRICS)








.
I don't know you but I know what you did to her
She told me and I happen to believe her too

They will be 3 steps behind
You will not know what's got you
Oh so you're sorry now
All is not well, it's not ended

Hold your breath til its over
There's something left underwater

You've been quiet, there are things that you do not speak of
But if you stay gone a little longer your keys won't work

Cause I will be 2 steps behind
You will not know what's got you
Oh so you're sorry now
All is not well, it's not ended

Hold your breath til its over
There's something left underwater


.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Don't Say Goodnight Yet