Everybody's Gonna Let You Down (Album: "Melody Calling" (2013)) (THE VACCINES LYRICS)








.
Someday, in someway, everybody�s gonna let you down
Everybody�s gonna let you down
I knew that you would
Cause everybody�s gonna let you down
Everybody�s gonna let you down
So, don�t we no need, I will let you down

I gotta warn ya
Cause what if I become like all this
Self fornication, but with no hesitation
I just burn all night, it�s a lonely life
A lonely ride
Let me down easy

How low? So low
Everybody�s gonna let you down, yes
Everybody�s gonna let you down, oh, oh
So low
You�re always gonna let me down cause,
Everybody�s gonna let you down

Got no faith in the human will
Have you still?

I gotta warn ya
Cause what if I become like all this
Sell reputation, and with no hesitation
I just hurt all night
It�s a lonely ride
Are you lonely right?
Let me down easy

Everybody�s gonna let you down, yes
Everybody�s gonna let you down
So don�t lean on me
I will let you down

I gotta warn ya
Cause what if I become like all this
Self fornication, but with no hesitation
I just burn all night, it�s a lonely life
A lonely ride
Let me down easy


.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Don't Say Goodnight Yet