CHILDISH GAMBINO LYRICS Album: "Because The Internet" (2013) [Hook:] Ohhh no no no no (She said) no no no no Love me better, kiss me back, Listen more oh Love me better, kiss me back, listen more Love me better, kiss me back, listen more Yeah, no no no [Verse 1:] Face down in the brown grass Shame shame on my brown ass Birds in the trees as we run through And if I'm dead to the world, what you gon' do? What you gon' do? Like, (I can't remember), Shot's fired, rewind, please girl be mine Email denied, talk to me baby Before we go crazy, might do it maybe We were so Jay Z & Beyonce, my aunt say "keep the sex game picante" So Aunt May, the Mary Jane that I was hitting on We were trying to forget there was something wrong Love is Russian roulette, I had the safety on We popped pills at the Coachella Put my hand in the weeds, man I can't tell her The fear that I feel man it might kill her Man it might kill her, it's the prep school mic kil...