Suffocate

SIXX:A.M. LYRICS


Album: "Prayers For The Blessed" (2016)



We never dropped the anchor, we only held it off the side
While you prayed our ship was calling, I knew the wind already died
Sometimes the undertow feels like the tide
Sometimes the brutal truth, it cuts you like a knife

I was suffocated where I stand
But I'm not just the shadow of a man

You never asked for nothing, I only wish you would've begged
While the life through our window fed like flies on the dead
Sometimes adrenaline is the only way that we survived
And sometimes the bleakest days are the only place to hide

I was suffocated where I stand
But I'm not just the shadow of a man

Get away from the off-white picket fence
How long will you wake up to the dead
(Hold on, hold on, she said)
(Hold on, hold on, she said)

I'm just a dreadful vampire
Sitting on this crumbling empire
I dissolve and melt and crack
And I'm the one that won't come back

You can't ever smile, you can't ever breathe
You can't have my child if you're pregnant with me
You can't have a soul and you just can't let it be

Well sometimes the undertow, it feels like the tide
Sometimes the brutal truth, it cuts you like a knife
Sometimes you pray that someone throws you a line
'Cause you can't live if you're suffocating 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Rome Munich Rome

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics