There She Goes

ROBBIE WILLIAMS LYRICS


Album: "Heavy Entertainment Show" (2016)



There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing through my face
And I just can't contain
This feelin' that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Chasing down my lane
And I just can't contain
This feelin' that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
She calls my name
She calls my name
No one else could feel my pain
And I just can't contain
This feelin' that remains

There she goes
There she goes again
Running through my veins
And I just can't contain
This feelin' that remains

There she goes
There she goes
There she goes

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)