Ties That Bind

ALTER BRIDGE LYRICS


Album: "Blackbird" (2007)



I tear on the leash
That keeps me contained and controlled
Let me go
I want to break free
And fight my way out of this hole

[Chorus]
One last hope
To rise and break away
Above the faded line
Way beyond the ties that bind

This I know
The risk is worth the gain
It's worth the sacrifice
Way beyond the ties that bind

I run but the chains
Pull me right back to the floor
You control
I rattle the cage
I won't be your slave anymore

[Chorus]

You broke me into pieces
Don't tell me what to be
Damn you all I'm gonna find my way

[Chorus]

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)