Alive (Album: "A.K.A." (2014)) (JENNIFER LOPEZ LYRICS)









.
Time goes slowly now in my life
Fear no more of what I'm not sure
Searching for your soul
The strength to stand alone
the power of not knowing and letting go
I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight
And happy just be me and be alive.
Love, in and out, of my heart,
And though life can be strange I can't be afraid
Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,
The power of not knowing and letting go
I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight
And happy just to be me and be alive
I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right
Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and
Happy just to be me and to be alive.


.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Rome Munich Rome

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics