Where Are You Now? (Royal Blood Lyrics)

Royal Blood Lyrics


Album: "How Did We Get So Dark?" (2017)



I was an honest boy, yeah
I was brought up right
Fell for an honest girl, yeah
We were so tight
If only luck was always on our side

You gave in all your secrets
Didn't give in mine
Nowhere left to run, no
Way left to shine
If only love was on your side
Now it's just a stranger passing by

You saw me driving my car
Like a dog running wild
Oh my hands were shaking
Singing, "where are you now?"
I wish I could go back somehow
Just tell me baby, where are you now?
Where are you now?

I've tasted every potion
They don't taste like you
You're a teardrop in an ocean
Still we're drinking through
And I still wonder where you are
And who you're talking to
When I think about it I get blue

Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Yeah! 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)