Tsunami (Katy Perry Lyrics)

Katy Perry Lyrics


Album: "Witness" (2017)



Please don't tip-toe
Come close, let's flow
Anchor in me
Get lost at sea
The world's your oyster
And I am the pearl
Open waters
Sinking to me slowly

So baby come and take a swim with me
Make me ripple til I'm wavy
Don't be scared to dive in deep
And start a Tsunami
Tsunami

Don't fight, just ride
The rhythm of the tide
We swirl, we spin
Salted, sun-kissed skin
We flow together
Whatever weather
Embrace the beast
And sail away smoothly

So baby come and take a swim with me
Make me ripple til I'm wavy
Don't be scared to dive in deep
And start a Tsunami
Tsunami
Oh, you're raking up emotion of a motion that my body can't hide (can't hide)
Tsunami
Oh, now you're soaked up my devotion cause you've opened up a paradise (in time)
Tsunami
Oh, Tsunami

So baby come and take a swim with me (take a swim with me-he)
Make me ripple til I'm wavy (make me ripple, baby)
Don't be scared to dive in deep (don't be scared)
And start a Tsunami
Tsunami 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)