Sleep (Royal Blood Lyrics)

Royal Blood Lyrics


Album: "How Did We Get So Dark?" (2017)



I don't wanna sleep
'Cause I've had enough
Of the same ugly dream
I just can't switch it off

Now I don't want to know
'Cause I'm sick of the sound
Misery's on repeat
Now you're hanging around

But I need some medication
Tell me you've got what I need
I know you've got the cure
Antidote hidden up your sleeve

I just can't help myself
Thinking you're with someone else
Sick to the bone
I don't wanna sleep
I read the warning sign
You said I'd be alright
Left on my own
I don't wanna sleep

I've waited so long
Forever counting down
Thinking of all the ways
I could get you back around

But I need some medication
Tell me you've got what I need
I know you've got the cure
Antidote hidden up your sleeve

I just can't help myself
Thinking you're with someone else
Sick to the bone
I don't wanna sleep
I read the warning sign
You said I'd be alright
Left on my own
I don't wanna sleep

I don't wanna sleep
I don't wanna sleep
I can't switch it off
Think I've had enough
I can't switch it off
I think I've had enough

I just can't help myself
Thinking you're with someone else
Sick to the bone
I don't wanna sleep
I read the warning sign
You said I'd be alright
Left on my own
I don't wanna sleep

I don't wanna sleep
'Cause I've had enough
Of the same ugly dream
I just can't switch it off 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)