She's Creeping (Royal Blood Lyrics)

Royal Blood Lyrics


Album: "How Did We Get So Dark?" (2017)



She's creeping
Into my bloodstream
Then crawling
Out dead as a battery
Then it sinks in
I'm not where I'm supposed to be
It's so boring
Being what you want me to be

Cause I've stopped listening
I'm just waiting for an answer to a question that I already know
I'll let you down
Words are so cheap
But lately I've been feeling like I'm always living in your shadow
When you're not around

So don't miss what
Makes you so miserable
Did my message send?
God knows I'll send it again

Cause I've stopped listening
I'm just waiting for an answer to a question that I already know
I'll let you down
Words are so cheap
But lately I've been feeling like I'm always living in your shadow
When you're not around
You're not around

Cause I've stopped listening
I'm just waiting for an answer to a question that I already know
I'll let you down
Words are so cheap
But lately I've been feeling like I'm always living in your shadow
When you're not around

Yeah she's creeping
Into my bloodstream
Yeah she's creeping
Into my bloodstream
She's creeping
Now you're not around
You're not around 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)