One Trick Pony (Royal Blood Lyrics)

Royal Blood Lyrics


Album: "How Did We Get So Dark?" (2017)



Don't say you want me
When I know your gonna do it again
The fire is burning
And I know you don't wanna be friends

You can never be my one and only
Tricked twice by a one trick pony
Still I'm dreaming that we'll get along somewhere somehow
Ten reasons why our love grew paper thin
Nothing left for me to sink me teeth in
I've tried but I just can't hide the truth
I just can't love you like I used to

A ship is sinking
Its why I've been singing again
Careless thinking
Never made a meets to an end

You can never be my one and only
Tricked twice by a one trick pony
Still I'm dreaming that we'll get along somewhere somehow
Ten reasons why our love grew paper thin
Nothing left for me to sink me teeth in
I've tried but I just can't hide the truth
I just can't love you like I used to

Don't say you want me
When I know your gonna do it again
One trick pony
When I just can't hide the truth
I just can't love you like I used to
Can't love you like I used to 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)