Love And Leave It Alone (Royal Blood Lyrics)

Royal Blood Lyrics


Album: "How Did We Get So Dark?" (2017)



Not a day goes by I don't miss you
Tryin' to feel your love this side of the world
I wanna love, I wanna kiss you
Hate breaking your heart, done loving you girl
You're always right on time when I need you
Taking two steps back when it's on the line
You tied our hearts in a knot that won’t undo
Got tear this apart, got a lot on my mind

So love and leave it alone
You know why and I knew the second when
I've heard you're quite like a stone
I couldn't fight and I'm losing you again

Now it passes me by when I need it
Love won't goes down when I'm chasing its tail
Always told me to love it and leave it
Just hanging me up while bringing me down

So love and leave it alone
You know why and I knew the second when
I've heard you're quite like a stone
I couldn't fight and I'm losing you again
So love and leave it alone
You know why and I knew the second when
I've heard you're quite like a stone
I grow tired and I'm losing you again

Not a day goes by I don't miss you
Tryin' to feel your love this side of the world
I wanna love, I wanna kiss you
Hate breaking your heart, done loving you girl

So love and leave it alone
You know why and I knew the second when
I've heard you're quite like a stone
I couldn't fight and I'm losing you again

So love and leave it alone
Love and leave it alone
Love and leave it alone
Love and leave it alone
Yeah

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics

Lyrics And Chord Guitar DBagindas - Jalan Terang (District Lyrics)