Look Like You Know (Royal Blood Lyrics)

Royal Blood Lyrics


Album: "How Did We Get So Dark?" (2017)



Say my prayers every night
But no one's there to make it right
Holding on, nothing's changed
Same old love just rearranged

No, it's not better
No, it's not better
No, it's not better now
No, it's not better
No, it's not better
No, it's not better, so

Just look like you know
Look like you know something I should
I think I should go
I really feel like you want me to
Don't say that you want me
Don't pray a wish you can't make come true
Can I be replaced
Cause that look on your face
Says baby I never knew

Happiness on a drip
To total bliss running down the drain
Losing count of the days
Now every kiss just feels the same

No, it's not better
No, it's not better
No, it's not better now
No, it's not better
No, it's not better
No, it's not better, so

Just look like you know
Look like you know something I should
I think I should go
I really feel like you want me to
Don't say that you want me
Don't pray a wish you can't make come true
Can I be replaced
Cause that look on your face
Says baby I never knew

Just look like you know
Look like you know something I should
I think I should go
I really feel like you want me to
Don't say that you want me
Don't pray a wish you can't make come true
Can I be replaced
Cause that look on your face
Says baby I never knew 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Rome Munich Rome

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics