Don't Tell (Royal Blood Lyrics)

Royal Blood Lyrics


Album: "How Did We Get So Dark?" (2017)



Everybody saw you get your coat
And everybody heard your bad excuse for leaving
Say "I'm going out for a smoke"
No one has to know about our little secret
Meet you there
In the dark
I won't say anything
If you don't

So don't tell
I swear I won't tell on you
On you
Don't tell
I swear I won't tell

Used to have a heart of gold
Now I'm staying up at night
Your dirty little dreamer
Always ready to reload
At your command
Wish I could keep you
Syncronised on demand
As we fantasise what they can't know

Oh don't tell
I swear I won't tell on you
On you
Don't tell
I swear I won't tell

I know it's hard to bear
Hiding everywhere
Trying to forget
Keeping it on the down-low
I wish we'd skip a beat
Give up this hide and seek
Think I just changed my mind
Let's just let everybody know

Don't tell
I swear I won't tell on you
On you
Don't tell
I swear I won't tell on you
On you
Don't tell
I swear I won't tell 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Rome Munich Rome

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics