Witness (Katy Perry Lyrics)

Katy Perry Lyrics


Album: "Witness" (2017)



If I lost it all today, would you stay?
Could my love be enough to stimulate?
If shit hit the fan, grenades got thrown
Would you still show, oh?
Could you go down with me to the mat?
Could we get back up and eventually laugh?
Roll eyes at highs, cheers in the lows, and stay in the flow, woah

'Cause I, I only got this life
And I ain't got the time, no
Not to get it right, oh

We're all just looking for connection
Yeah, we all want to be seen
I'm looking for someone who speaks my language
Someone to ride this ride with me
Can I get a witness? (Witness)
Will you be my witness? (Witness)
I'm just looking for a witness in all of this
Looking for a witness to get me through this

When you tell me everything, and there's no holes
You can scroll through anything, you've got the codes
Nothing to hide, it's all in their eyes
And we just know, wo-ow

'Cause I, I only got this life
And I ain't got the time, no
Not to get it right, oh

We're all just looking for connection
Yeah, we all want to be seen
I'm looking for someone who speaks my language
Someone to ride this ride with me
Can I get a witness? (Witness)
Will you be my witness? (Witness)
I'm just looking for a witness in all of this
Looking for a witness to get me through this

Will you be my witness?
Could you be the one that speaks for me?
(Will you be my witness?)

We're all just looking for connection
Yeah, we all want to be seen
I'm looking for someone who speaks my language
Someone to ride this ride with me
Can I get a witness? (Witness)
Will you be my witness? (Witness)
I'm just looking for a witness in all of this
Looking for a witness to get me through this 

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik lagu danchord lagu rahasia cintaku - kahitna (District Lyrics)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Money Hunny (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight (Album: "Ultraviolence" (2014)) (LANA DEL REY LYRICS)

Shadows

Rome Munich Rome

Lyrics And Chord Guitar Gita Gutawa - Rangkaian Kata - District Lyrics